>I once read somewhere that a blogger is like an athlete. As an athlete, here’s all you need to reach those high performances your aiming for:
- Start young. Sorry grandpa but your blogging muscles are just not as flexible as junior’s.
- Practice. As in everything else practice makes perfect, the more you blog the better you’ll become at blogging.
- Find a good coach. Some might succeed at being self-taught bloggers but for the rest of us, a coach/mentor or famous blogger we can look up to is necessary to give us guidance and ideas, inspiration and encouragement on our path to becoming just like them or even better.
- Engage in competition. Or set challenges for yourself, it’s an excellent way for you to evaluate your performances.
- Know when to take a brake and when to retire.